Friday, December 25, 2009

happy birthday Jesus :b




wahahaha :P

Merry Christmas everyone !
let celebrate this Christmas with your cutest smile :)o

what r you doing last night guys? hm did you get present frm santa? hoho
actually christmas was just the same as usual here in my home. coz we're never celebrate it. err my parents r not christian hee. 
btw i'm celebrate the christmas by myself lol how? i stay until late at night while listening to christmas song :PP and i'm having a chitchat with my boyfriend Jesus saying happybirthday to him rofl.
dipikir" kasian santa kalo dateng ke indo harus bawa" payung, krna saat cuaca dingin yang turun ujan bukan salju ;uhuk

and i would like to say goodbye-
coz i'm going to have a flight w/ my mom tomorrow. so, see ya next week!
 don't miss me okay? lol happy holidayy 

No comments:

Post a Comment